Note: This is a sponsored post.
The Hubby and I might go to Japan in October to attend the Japan Prize for Media Education Conference. (Our visas are still in the works but hey, as they say in Pinoyspeak, i-CLAIM na ‘yan!)
If the trip pushes through, we will be there at the beginning of Autumn so for sure, we will be spending a lot of time outdoors marvelling at the kouyou or fall foliage. This tradition is called Momijigari or kōyō.
Although the weather will be pleasant, temperatures may drop without warning (too cold, in fact, as I’ve experienced a while back). With this in mind, I doublechecked my packing list and realized that I need to update my basic travel outfit with the following:
- A good jacket to keep me warm but light enough to pack
- A pair of leather boots
- A stylish but practical shopping tote
- A chic scarf
I must confess that I already have all of the above. BUT, I need a new set since what I have are more than 5 years old. Besides, we’re talking about Japan here, one of the fashion capitals of the world, so my basic travel outfit needs a little sprucing up. Unfortunately for me, we are on a very tight budget. Japan is among the world’s most expensive cities so purchasing anything even before the trip is not a very practical idea.
I did a little research and found out that there’s a page where you can find great discounts, deals, and Nordstrom discount codes for retail giant Nordstrom. There are also several Nordstrom coupons available, with discounts ranging from 15% to as much as 60%.
So I went on a little virtual window-shopping spree and found these:
1. Burberry jacket – Isn’t this leather trim blanket wrap jacket just gorgeous?! One can wear this with a t-shirt and ripped jeans and still look fantastic. I need this.
2. Burberry “Baynard” Leather Tote – This richly grained leather tote from Burberry is just the right size and shape. I need it. I really do.
3. Kate Spade Coffee bean scarf – Quirky and chic, this coffee bean scarf with baby pink tassels is simply adorable! Do I need it? Yes, I do!
4. Ecco Sullivan leather boot – This pair is like a dream come true. Listen: “slender belts wrap the shaft of a knee-high leather boot that’s outfitted with a well-cushioned insole for all-day walking comfort.” How did Ecco know what I
want need? I do need this!
5. Tumi Vapor International carry on suitcase – Not in my list but I could definitely use this baby. Where else would I stash my beautiful Burberry jacket? So yeah, I definitely need this.
If you have your own packing list and are on a tight budget as well, check out the website. The Nordstrom promotion codes are available in 96 countries so you can even shop while on the road. You can claim the best Nordstrom promo codes anytime but be sure to check out the expiration dates.
For more information on claiming your Nordstrom dicount code, visit Nordstrom’s website.
As for me, I’m seriously thinking of getting those beautiful boots. But The Hubby is a bit worried and asks “But what will we do for food?”