Finally, a contest on Pinay Traveller!
This pa-raffle is actually a bit late. I wanted to do this last year when Pinay Traveller turned two, just to show my appreciation for my readers’ unwavering support. But work and well, travel, always got in the way so the idea was relegated to the lower half of my priority list. Fortunately, I am in between travels now and was finally able to hand-pick the prizes last weekend. Here they are:
(1) Eagle Creek Medium Cosmo Pouch (Pack-it System) – spill-proof and lightweight, I got you the one in blue
(2) 60ML travel containers
(1) A4/A5 two-size document case – this is a 2-in-1 case for your travel documents and receipts
(1) Combination travel lock
(1) set sewing kit – everyone needs one!
(1) set foldable utensils – perfect for dining on a budget
(1) travel coffee press – nothing should come between you and your fresh brewed coffee
(2) great looking laundry bags – courtesy of our friends from Laundry Lines. Please visit their website at laundrylines.thisissoyou.net
(15) pcs. assorted zip bags (S and M size) (not in the photo)
(1) Ikea shopping bag (not in the photo)
To get a chance to win these goodies, there are a few things you must do first:
1. Let me know what your favorite Pinay Traveller post is by leaving a comment on the entry.
3. Share this post on your Facebook wall and Tweet about it.
4. Once you’ve done #s 1-3, come back here and let me know by writing on the comments form below.
5. Each person who has completed the above tasks will have 1 raffle entry. Those who already ‘like’ the FB page prior to May 23 automatically has 2 raffle entries. But to claim your raffle entries, you still have to do #s 1-4. Daya ‘no? 😛
6. Only 1 winner will take home ALL the goodies. The raffle draw will be held on July 4, 2011 via an electronic randomizer.
7. To gain more raffle entries, simply leave comments in my pages (About Pinay Traveller etc.) or other posts then tell me about it in the comments form below.
8. Please note that the contest is open only to Philippine residents.
If you have questions, just leave me a message here.
So if you’re ready, guys, let the game begin! Good luck!
*I’d like to thank my fellow bloggers Nina and Grace for the inspiration.